PlyoJam Instructor Training
Saturday, January 10, 2021
We are SO excited for you to join the #plyojamfam
What You’ll Learn and Master:
- An in depth understanding of the PlyoJam format, the six techniques used to weave plyometric inspired movements throughout the dance combos to create the killer magic of the PlyoJam format.
- A mastery of the proper form and execution of the 20 most common plyometric inspired movements used in a PlyoJam class, along with the proper modifications.
- The science behind plyometric training and how it improves performance.
- A command of the value and importance of cueing, with practical application of various types of cueing.
- An understanding of the significance of connection and community as an instructor, and how to cultivate these things to grow an incredible and loyal following.
- A knowledge surrounding the importance and benefits of plyometrics and cardiovascular exercise.
- A review and breakdown of strong structure and how it relates to PlyoJam choreography.
- Tips for learning and memorizing choreography and curating the perfect playlist.
- Safety procedures to ensure a safe and secure class experience for students.
- How to tap into your inner leader to become the instructor your students just cannot live without.
- Techniques for utilizing social media to grow your classes.
You will earn a total of 13 AFAA CECs and 1.3 NASM CECs by completing the PlyoJam instructor training.
You will earn 8 of the CECs by completing the live in person or virtual training.
When you register for the PlyoJam virtual training, you will receive immediate access to your registration portal. Inside your portal you will have access to the following materials:
- Welcome video
- Instructor Training Manual
- Six PlyoJam routines to learn and prepare for your training
- Training videos and quizzes to prepare for your training
- Special offer for your PlyoJam Backstage Pass membership
After you register for your training, you will receive a series of emails that will contain your Zoom link for the Virtual training, along with suggestions for making your training an exceptional experience!
Meet Your Trainers
My passion has always been dance and fitness specifically in group fitness. My childhood love of dance and movement lead me to a full time career in the fitness industry in wanting to share my passion and expertise with my students. I love the combination of dance and fitness in a group teaching format. I am passionate about teaching posture, alignment, and precision of movement to my class participants as well as pushing them to go above what they think they can do and most importantly have fun while they are moving!
I am passionate about helping people just move their bodies, regardless of age, fitness level, and limitations. Helping them work within their capabilities to be their healthiest self. My style of teaching is motivational and positive.